View Single Post

Thread: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

1. - Top - End - #1425
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

Hoo boy. Guess I got insomnia tonight for a reason.

Going down the line here:

@Luka: What Grif said. You can have the main camp be warded, but that doesn't mean that Blueshield can't do anything. I would argue that PCs should always be able to do something. Even if that 'something' is hide in the bushes as they watch a massive column of soldiers march by, at least then they can get a glimpse of the strength of the enemy they're dealing with. If you get stuck trying to think of something for a PC to do with respect to your army, please post here so we can discuss it. If we'd known that was the case, we probably could've come up with this compromise long ago.

@Purity: I see where you're coming from, and I do apologize that things have been frustrating for you. I'll do what I can to ensure this doesn't keep happening. As for right now, Kelvin edited Daniel's actions to show him just throwing the brick, and not Night Jewel getting hit if you'd like to edit your actions. In the future, should you find yourself getting frustrated, please let me know. Pseudo-DM for a reason and all that.

@Kelvin: See previous post and Grif's as well.

@Grif: Keep dispensing wisdom whilst I slumber.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-02-20 at 02:46 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.