1. - Top - End - #199
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: (PF) Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings IC

Cipriano Verneti

"I have the pleasure of telling you, friends, that what we have here is the most prominent, most exhilarating... pile of common goods I've ever laid eyes on", Cipriano said with a chuckle as he finished digging through the various odds and ends with Setsuna. "That horsechopper might fetch some coin if its shaft is replaced. The blade itself?"

Cipriano demonstrated by picking up the shortened shaft and then chopping the wicked-looking blade deep into the table. "Good steel. Probably used to be some sellsword's tool of the trade before the goblins modified it."

"Other than that, the potions are useful to us. The rest... well, unless you want to give some children some real armor when they're playing guards 'n' brigands, we might as well sell them. Maybe there's some halfling or gnome who could use 'em. The whip... well, that's more of a Calistrian kink", he laughed.

Rico's hiss at him, however, took the laughter out of his voice and expression. "I... I'm sorry, Rico. I meant no offense. I thought it was a sketchbook for keeping records and notes while you were on duty. I didn't know it was more than that", the Magnimarian apologized, clearly meaning what he said. He had intended no offence, especially when he and the ferocious half-orc seemed to have started to get along. Well, get along better anyway... better than the last time, when she clobbered him on the head while running from the threat of a paternal beating. Or worse, a crossbow wedding.

Spoiler
    Show
    Let's see how well Cipriano holds his liquor... (1d20+1)[18]
    Last edited by North_Ranger; 2013-02-20 at 08:54 AM.
    IN MEMORIAM 1983-2013. Bot as necessary.

Halforums.com - For the love of God, don't ask about the steak.