Pleased that everything seems to have went as planned, Uriell walks towards Alexis to settle up on his share.

Turning towards Anthony, "Thank you for the invitation but there are several errands I must take care of first, but perhaps I will meet you there later," and although he had no intention of going to any bar, as drinking and womanizing wasn't his idea of a good time, he figured it be best to be courteous to his companions.

"Thank you all, it was a pleasure, and hopefully we will meet again," he says to everyone, and then quickly walks out the door.

With Hu immediately at his side he heads to his city home.

As he arrives at his home, he is immediately greeted by his mother, who's relief is noticeably visible. Smiling, Uriell kisses his mother on his cheek and walks through the door.

"I have something for you two," as he notices his father walk in from the common room. He then gives his dad the purse with his share of the gold coin. Despite his father's refusal, saying how they are just fine and its not necessary, the concerned look in Uriell's eyes are enough to have his father back down and say thanks.

Before any awkward silence could approach, Uriell speaks up, "So what are you cooking that smells so good?" Approaching the kitchen, he notices that Hu has already found the lamb stew, just out of his reach, but close enough for his drool to have puddled on the floor while he sat there, eyes fixed on the pot.

"Easy there boy, that mess you just made is liable to cause a nice trip and fall for Ma if she's not careful." Reaching onto the cutting board, he grabbed a small scrap of raw meat and tossed it to the anxious pup.

"Now now now, no eating 'til its ready"
, his mother says as she bustles towards the stove, nearly slipping on the Hu's mess. With a quick smile, turned to frown, as his mother's stare penetrated his soul, Uriell nudges Hu and walks back into the common room. "Let's go rest a bit before dinner."

Besides, I still have to visit a trader or two and a historian, but that can wait until morning.