Quote Originally Posted by Imbasel View Post
My question is what should I do? The biggest issue with my past relationship was the distance as before that we were fine. If we were in the same general area/state I think we could be great again. I'm graduating in a couple of years and plan on getting a masters. She will finish high school before then so in terms of college she will have spent her first year at college by that point. She has said that right now (in November) she wouldn't want to go out with me again for some of the reasons I have mentioned above. She is currently dating a guy right now and I'm dating this girl.

What do I do? I feel so confused, but in my heart I feel like she is the one and that if the distance could be breached then we could get back together again. I just feel so pitiful and sad and upset and I just want to be happy.
She already said she didn't want to go out with you again. I think the best thing to do is let her go. Try to stop thinking about her. Focus on the person you're with. Not saying it will be easy or anything but you need to try and move on.