View Single Post

Thread: Heroes of the Fall

1. - Top - End - #1088
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Heroes of the Fall

Bahbi

The first thing Bahbi heard after the battle was, "Hey sleepy. It's time to wake up."

The first thing Bahbi smelled was a roasting fowl, and it was pleasantly filling... the cave?

Bahbi couldn't tell where he was. But the voice sounded familiar.

"Uncle Goose? Where... where are we?" Looking around, Bahbi saw the campfires, and what looked like a pair of pots simmering. They smelled good too.

Sitting up, Bahbi looked down at himself. He was grey.

This was normal, of course, for Jongoscion. After all, they have sleek grey skin. But Bahbi could have sworn he had fallen asleep as a lion. And before that, he was wearing the human form Creator-Father-Mother had insisted each Jongoscion learn if they wanted to travel above the waves.

Still. He was in his own skin, as it were. Mystified and hungry, Bahbi let those questions rest. He could wait.

And Uncle Goose was here. That was... that was fantastic. And speaking with Bahbi of all people!
    Last edited by Gengy; 2013-02-22 at 05:00 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    BladeofObliviom said:
    I've only seen a character at anything resembling this level of absurdity thrive exactly once, and he/she/what-the-jongo had the advantage of being written by Gengy, who I look up to as a writer.

"What-the-Jongo?"
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, you'll be a mile away, and have their shoes!

Got me a Real Job™ (yay!). Still busy (boo!).
    ~avatar by myself