Quote Originally Posted by DawnbringerSO View Post
I called them steelix because I was making a steelix. I can change the name if you like.
It's up to you, I was just curious.

Steelix now weighs 20 tonnes.
Oh, I was talking about the actual Steelix, not your entry. Steelix weigh close to 900 lbs, which is quite shy of even a ton.

I thought the steel subtype and steelixes abilities warranted a CR bump. Do you want me to up the HD by 2?
Generally a creature has lower HD for its CR because of high hit points from a non-HD source or because of very good defensive abilities. Nothing for your Steelix warrants this though, as far as I can see.

I didn't mention cold resistance because it's in the steel subtype. I also didn't mention poison immunity because it's in the steel subtype. Is this a problem?
You did mention Poison immunity though. And if your entry is meant to be a directly translated Steelix instead of just inspired, it wouldn't have any kind of Cold Resistance.

Ice is super effective against Ground types, but is not very effective against Steel types. Thus, a Steelix takes normal damage from Ice moves since it's both types.

@Razanir: I generally don't extend the contest until the last day, since we could always see 3 complete entries before the final deadline. But if the folks who have yet to finish their entries tell me right now that they won't be done by the end of the 28th, then I'll extend it early.