((I could've sworn that I had posted for this contest waaay back when. >.< Sorry!))

[Spec -Versus- Blank]

A fiery dagger is a sterile cauterizing instrument! It'd hurt like heck to be cut and burned by it, but at least you won't bleed to death from the injury, if it doesn't set you on fire, I mean.

As the three daggers aimed at Spec's torso are flicked through the air, Spec effortlessly transitions into a wallrun, taking two steps up on the arena wall only to catch a single dagger in her outer left thigh and receive a minor glancing cut from another. She winces as she abruptly twists and kicks herself off of the wall, charging at her dishonorable opponent with sword in her right hand. In the same fluid motion as the twist, her left hand yanks the dagger out of her now bleeding thigh and, in the second after her landing, she attempts to return one of Blank's throwing knives to her by way of air mail. She's aiming for the center of Blank's gut. She's pretty sure that if this dagger hits its mark, Blank won't be at risk of being in any way more wounded than Spec would have been had Blank's throwing knives hit their mark.

If this kid is allowed to cheat by using projectile weapons and a gun in a knife fight, Spec will turn the kid's own weapons against her. But Spec has honor. She will not cheat.

She will attempt to slide to a stop just outside of the reach of Blank's dagger, however, daring Blank to come at her in close quarters combat.