Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
Actually, they were blind, also. But, they did get one advantage... well maybe two.

1} Zjoot was out in the open, so they may have been able to connect through him, but I'm not sure if they did.
I don't think anyone did, since the wolves weren't even sure they could trust each other.

I'm not a particular fan of blind games. If the villagers are supposed to analyze, and the wolves collaborate, then blind wolves who can't trust each other won't collaborate and have no incentive to analyze. Well beyond gambits (which worked for Penguinator). Though I understand with the team of three that was in the game why it occurred.

That said, villagers actually should have won that game. I manipulated into Superdark into claiming TBF was a scried wolf and to lynch him without revealing he was being manipulated (the very night I got scried by TBF. Typical me luck. I did however, negate Superdark's scry of Penguinator in the process). Superdark did anything but and got himself killed for it. Hindsight tells me that if he had followed instructions, I honestly don't think TBF would have been lynched at all and he'd still be alive. I feel slightly vindicated about the sum end results, though really think that would have been the single most interesting day if played correctly. The make or break day with two seers claiming contrary to each other.