1. - Top - End - #460
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Class and Level Geekery IX: the thread levels up again!

Quote Originally Posted by RMS Oceanic View Post
    Actually I was operating under the assumption that Xykon lost everything not explicitly recovered after he was thrown into the gate and Dorukan's Dungeon exploded. Is that a good idea or should I reverse that idea?
    That's a good point... but we know he still has Dorukan's headband and the soul gem, and I don't think we have seen him explicitly recovering either. So I think it's a fair bet that Redcloak somehow recovered all important items when he escaped.

Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    Actually, there was one of those giant flame-war-like arguments about whether the ability score requirement depends on the spell's level
    That was several years ago, in 2006, and the way this thread works has substantially changed since then. The first few editions of this thread have a lot of statements like "Hinjo is a competent leader so he likely has a 14+ intelligence" or "Elan has Weapon Finesse because all good bard builds include that feat" and so forth. The thread hasn't worked this way for a long time now.
    I would be happy to see statements of RAW as to what the required ability score should be. I don't see any point in statements like "we disagreed about this seven years ago so we must never talk about it ever again".

Quote Originally Posted by LightPhoenix View Post
    Quick question re: Elan, probably a typo. Shouldn't Elan's level for Dashing Swordsman be 1+?
    We don't usually list "1+" because it's redundant.
    Last edited by Kurald Galain; 2013-02-26 at 04:24 PM.
    Guide to the Magus, the Pathfinder Gish class.

"I would really like to see a game made by Obryn, Kurald Galain, and Knaight from these forums. I'm not joking one bit. I would buy the hell out of that." -- ChubbyRain
    Crystal Shard Studios - Freeware games designed by Kurald and others!