View Single Post

Thread: So, Malack...

1. - Top - End - #207
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: So, Malack...

Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c View Post
    No, it would be the right thing to do if he was Good. Betraying a friend that is Evil to an ex-friend that is Good is the wrong thing to do if you are Neutral or, of course, Evil.

That said, Rich has just quite clearly hinted that Malack is Evil in his post. So at this point I'll withdraw my position on "Malack might be Neutral".

Grey Wolf
    I'm personally hoping Miko returns for 1 panel to cast Detect Evil and put the debate to rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    Uh? The good thing to do is the right thing to do. Someone who is evil is someone who reliably doesn't do the right thing, not someone who has a different set of Right Things to Do.
    ...and someone who is neutral will favour their secondary alignment, which is that of Law in this case. Showing loyalty to a friend rather than "Doing the right thing" (the right thing being subjective to point of view) is consistent with a Lawful Neutral alignment.
    Last edited by Rakoa; 2013-02-26 at 07:17 PM.
    Order of the Stick Avatar done by the talented Kymme.

Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    The Half-Hamster template gives me advantageous size and ability score bonuses, and combos well with my inherited Elderberry Radiance (Ex). Which is more than I can say for you, you class-dipping CL-losing Evoker!
    I was eating THOSE BEANS!!