Thanks, Gnorman. Glad that you looked over what I wrote.

Where you went with a broader class and narrower archetypes, I'm going to end up doing the reverse. The archetypes will still be relatively narrow, but they'll be a bit beefier than they are currently.

I'm definitely going to have an unarmed archetype that is a nod to the monk, as I intend to have an archetype for pretty much every base class. I just felt like that was something I wanted to move to the archetypes rather than on the base classes.

What I've done with capstones is to make sure each has 3 abilities that provide very different bonuses, but each is essentially an empowered ability of the class itself. For the brawler, it would be a choice of an extra flurry attack, better mobility, or better crit capability. Based on the exact effect, the activation action and duration are different. For the brawler's abilities, I have each activate as a free action and last for 3 rounds; however, this is not standard activation/duration for all classes.

I'm still keeping it to one capstone use per encounter. You can pick any of the three, but you only get one of the three in each encounter.