View Single Post

Thread: So, Malack...

1. - Top - End - #250
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: So, Malack...

Quote Originally Posted by 2323mike View Post
    Do you think this? Yes, I think you misremember.

On the other hand, such Malack's T-shirt would be funny But really, these discussions start to be rather annoying and I wonder why, if it was really that simple, the Giant won't simply say there is no point in discussing Malack's alignment (and getting snippy and strawmany in the process), since he's clearly Evil.
    I think it was that scene, so yes, I mis-remember.

And I guess the Giant has better things to do than comment every time someone is Wrong on the Internet about his comic. Dude'd be here all day if that was his policy!

EDIT
    Quote Originally Posted by Feddlefew View Post
    I was thinking clueless as in "oh right I forgot you can't eat gluten" not "I see no reason why you shouldn't eat this cake with your allergies".
    Mmm...Possible, I suppose, but a bit of a stretch, I think. And if it was a genuine mistake, wouldn't he have said "sorry my bad" in strip 871? Anyway, as I said previously, this tea business may just be overanalysing something that was included simply under Rule of Funny.
    Last edited by sam79; 2013-02-27 at 07:36 AM.
    The prison was full of British officers who had sworn to die, rather than be captured.

Avatar by Rich Burlew: The Giant Stuck It To Me!