Alright, guys. We're making this new thing happen. See you on the other side.

It’s about time we address the elephant in the room. GenGame hasn’t updated in a very long time. It’s probably going to stay that way. AP jumped off long ago, AJ isn’t really around anymore, and Domo doesn’t want to try and graft a third author onto a long and complex story arc. The existing GenGame archive will continue to be available via the sidebar, same as with the Showdown, and GenCrawl will continue to update as normal, but GenGame itself is on indefinite hiatus — I’ve been whipping Domo behind the scenes until he decided to make a clean break and start something new.

I am Maven, or MV. I am the writer for this new project, which Domo and I call ‘The Vermillion Academy’. It’s about psychics. Conspiracies. Social Links. Sometimes things blow up. Certain things might operate differently than you’re used to. You only command one character this time around, as an example. But, as usual this site will continue to be an experiment in how to tell an interactive story for your entertainment. The command format will stay the same. In fact, since we decided to upload the entire intro at once, the first choice should be available to you right now.

I look forward to the choices you make. I hope you all have as much fun reading and contributing to the Academy as I have in writing it!

Here is the link to the first page!
I repeat, this is where The Vermillion Academy starts. It's go time! (Let's see how long this author will last. >_> )