"Okay, so I would talk simple:
One, I would like information, if any of the less law abiding citizens is interested in buying from me illegal alchemical substances.
Two, would be nice to have Citizenship ... and I suppose you know who I can bribe to get that...
Three, I would like to hire a 'helper' who would help me gather information from the city and maybe contact you guys in less life threatening manner... Information at first would be basic and easy to obtain... but later could include spying on some prominent citizens. ... in the same time I would like to know if any of my competitors have conections with some gangs or similar groups, so I don't get in your way.
From time to time I might hire some of you, so you break a leg or two, so people don't get in my way.
Finally, I can make poisons, but it would be profitable for me only if I gain access to material... and have buyers. The later is easier to be found here than in the marketplace...

Clear enough?"

Spoiler
Show
... could we say that he prepares action to cast suggestion (if attacked) for this whole conversation unless he uses different power?