Lissa

Wow! A spring of healing? Oh, I hope the others are willing to make a bit of a detour! Lissa thanks the spokes-gloaming profusely, then stands up. "I don't know about any of you, but I want to see what's in the bazaar now... well, metaphorically speaking in my case. Will someone come with me to describe what the goods look like? I can translate if the merchants know Undercommon."

(Assuming somebody goes with her...)

Lissa is intrigued by the cool, slick feel of the shadowstuff goods, and by the way her companion describes them. At a general goods shop, she offers her 45' of hemp rope for a greater length of shadowstuff rope. At the weapons stand, the gnome asks to see crossbow bolts, offering 30 of her spare mundane bolts as barter. She ponders the rapiers and short swords for a bit. Awfully tempting... but will they function back in our world? Well, there's no such thing as too many weapons. Let's see if they'll take some of my other goods for a nice short sword; they really seemed to like textiles... Lissa asks for a magical short sword, offering three gnome-sized daggers plus her cloak of resistance. She even cleans the cloak up first with prestidigitation.

OOC: A cloak of resistance should about equal the value of a +1 enhancement, plus whatever extra value the gloamings place on Material Plane fabric.