The duke says, "If you would wait a moment, Adroven has recently discovered something which may be of great benefit in that sense."

The inquisitor says, "As far as the war effort goes, we are holding the front against the Angrovites, in large part due to the aid of the dwarves which you procured. Unfortunately, our progress has been halted due to a hidden devil base somewhere within our territory. From this base, the devils can teleport in small groups and raid our forces.

The duke and I are hard at work discovering the location of this base, however, I do believe that you are better suited to finding relics of power to battle them. I have found leads on the location of the Archpaladin's Relics. These artifacts were given to the Archpaladin Meridous during the Time of Dragons. There are three of them; The Lance of Fate, the Sword of Retribution, and the Heart of the Beloved. I believe that the Sword is somewhere near Cabathad, the Lance was last known to be in possession of the elves, and the Heart is buried with Meridous. Unfortunately, I am not currently certain where his tomb is."