[Hueco Mundo]
Wilderness

One second, the mortal is nowhere to be seen. Next, he is standing right before the crushed general's eyes, merely one meter away from him, as if he'd always been there.

Soot and sand cover every inch of the mortal's body. He looks like a perverse anatomical model, with all skin having been flayed off the front of his body, and the lack of hair, nose, lips or eyelids having reduced his face to state eeriely similar to the skull-like masks of the monstrous creatures.

You tried that once before. What makes you think it will stick now? 49 seconds to explosion.

Mikael kneels before the agonized devil, and catches the gun barrel protruding from his chest with his right hand, easily crushing it shut.

You will not do that. You will not kill yourself. You will, however, tell me why I am here. 35 five seconds. The mortal presses his disfigured face within a mere inch's distance of the devil's agonized eyes, his bloodshot, bare eyes staring right into those agonized orbs of the white devil.

You will call off that shot of yours. 29 seconds. You will tell me what I want to know. 21 seconds. Then, I'll put you out of your misery. 15 seconds.

Mikael lifts his left hand high, clenching it to a fist, preparing to punch the dying cretin before him until its skull caves in. You have five seconds to make your decision. 10... 9... 8...