View Single Post

Thread: IC Heroes for Hire I

1. - Top - End - #272
    Firbolg in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: IC Heroes for Hire I

Tryst

He fidgets over the kiss. Is that even necessary? But why is he feeling warm inside? Is this how a blossoming relationship between man and woman feels like? He is confused.As the party make their way to the town, stars are twinkling, the hills are retracting in color and the shape of the moon is seen in the distant. Burning torches emblazon the city, penetrating shadows created by the darkness of night. As the leader of the party suggests that Ian and Tryst to amass knowledge for their next move as weariness descends upon their shoulder from carrying all that baggage, he accepts the task.

Tryst writes down a list in his mind. A tavern would most likely be a source of information. Listening to people and asking the barkeep will net as least as a basic outline of the situation of the wilderness. Another source would be the library. Pinpointing their weakness, their shelter and their tactics if there's anywhere you can find that the answers are always in the books. A third option would be asking those that are experience in hunting these wrong, chaotic doers. But it's night time and the library should be closed. The only option available would be the tavern so he's heading there.

He listens to the bantering of the drunkards, people who are embroiled in showing off their hand and the poetics of the bards. Reaching the barkeep, he requests for a drink, ears still focusing on the ones he intended to listen to. "Barkeep, I will have a mug of milk. If I am not troubling your business, could you tell me about the rumors permeating Thunderstone?"

What in the world that I have gotten myself into? It's obvious that I am ill-suited for this kind of situation..*groans inside*

Spoiler
    Show

Gather Information - Previous roll is a natural (1)
    Listen (Patiently - Taking 20) - 20+4=24

* post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by Yas392; 2013-03-04 at 06:40 PM.