Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Then I suppose working in a lab, she must always be...uncomfortable hahah..I jest...I jest.."
He said to Copper as he slowly released Snow's hoof, keeping his charming smile even if it was microscopically off.

"Please, Miss Snow Angel, there's no need to be tightly wound, its okay to relax,"
He hummed and strutted over to his liquor cabinet and whipped out two snifter glasses and a glass bottle of warm amber colored brandy.

He walked back to his desk and poured some into the two glasses and slid them into Copper's direction and Snow's in case she ever got a change of heart. He then poured himself some brandy into his own glass and took a deep sniff.

"Mmmm...nothing like the smell of a strong cognac,"
He said as he lightly swirled the drink and drank up the aroma before finally drinking it himself.
Snow looked at the glass with trepidation. "...I'd better wait until after I'm done explaining the science."

Copper, on the other hoof, was well into enjoying his glass. Taking in the aroma, letting the fierce liquor rest on his palette to fully absorb the taste, then a gentle swallow to brace for the punch. Here was a stallion who was no stranger to a fine bottle. "Beautiful. Poetry in a glass." The copper stallion smacked his lips softly and appreciatively. "But I must agree with my colleague; better to get the messy business out of the way first, so we may all enjoy this fine gift of brandy." He smiled lazily at Snow; she merely glowered at him in return.