Thread: IC Heroes for Hire I

1. - Top - End - #287
    Firbolg in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: IC Heroes for Hire I

Tryst/?

Meanwhile..

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ~~~~~

He awakes. Apparently, his vitality had dwindled from keeping that voice out.

I'm still here, sparkles. Ready to submi- *got hit on the face by a book*Hahaha, sissy, can't even fight. You are such a...*a library falls on top of it* Come on, live a little. Your mama ca- *the scenery replace by every thing pink and sugary* NOOO, anything but that, please just one night. *the surface of it's body is bleached with pink**high pitch girlish scream* You win this time, doll but mark my words, the next one won't be pretty.

Tryst was fantasizing hard. It had to be done. The ocean waters had washed over him, now he feels so much better. He goes into the bar and joins Veltar and Karnack. He comes in just to hear the King had play a part in the Goblin War, sacrificing himself to end the goblin invasion of Cormyr, raising his astonishment on the subject.

King?

Spoiler
    Show

Knowledge (Local - King) - (1d20+6)[23]

Although Veltar shows signs of obliviousness to the recent events due his racial tendencies, Tryst is knowledge savvy in this kind of domain. He cuts into the conversation immediately to transist and reinforce Veltar's statement which is about to lose it's persuasiveness.

"Pardon me, valiant watchers, my friend here is not very well-informed, you see, his ilk had very little understanding of our ways. When I heard the heroics of your deceased king and the war itself being spoken, the subject piqued my interests. I am sorry for the loss that the kingdom had suffered. The goblins are not only feisty, cunning and deplorable little creatures but they did not originate from this plane of existence which explains their great numbers. Moreso, what our liege slayed was no ordinary being that act as lynchpin and morale for the regiment in the war. It was a magical being, ruler of the skies, a dragon of obscure identity. How he managed this near-impossible feat is questionable, yet it is respectable for that it was his deed that saved his kingdom."

He bows before winking at Veltar, the twinkle in his eyes urging him to continue where he had abruptly left off.
    Last edited by Yas392; 2013-03-06 at 03:13 PM.