Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Greetings Ink Pen, I take it your hooficure went well,"
Fox said without a beat, letting his mental self recover from the surprise of him popping up out of nowhere.

"In any case, let us head back to the room,"
He said keeping up the charade anyways.
Zey charge fahr too much for fahr too leetle. He glared at his hoof. Zey honestly call zis a shine? I could geet a better shine by deeping my hoof into water!

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
Icy smiled a little at Lone Star. At least he was safe, though a small part of her mind was curious as to how Lone Star managed to get around without triggering suspicions. "Good to see you too, Ink Pen," she greeted, before turning to follow Fox.

Once they were safely in the room, she locked the door—a probably futile precaution, but Icy felt a little more secure with a locked door anyway. At the very least, it could buy them a few precious seconds. "Okay. Assuming that they're keeping an eye on us, I expect them to take some sort of action within the next few hours."
You as well, Miss Solstice. He nodded before they went in.

Lone Star scowled as the door shut behind them and slammed his hoof together. I'll put the fear of tartarus into those sons of... something.

Hay Bale

Hay Bale had actually woken up pretty early and was currently doing rounds throughout the mansion. She was currently attached to the ceiling, looking into a crack up top.

Doesn't seem to go anywhere... She thought to herself. Still big enough for a camera or something. She made a mental note to put a camera of her own there to keep an eye out, especially since it could keep a good view of her bedroom door.