Caleban

Caleban stays serious for as long as he can, but the shaking of his shoulders becomes unstoppable after some seconds. A loud rumpling laugh erupts from his mouth, while miraculously, the cigar stays put.

'Mwamwahahahaha, that was worth it! That was worth help drag you into the stable yesterday! Mwahahahaha!"

Whipping his tears from his eyes, he turns to Ameiko

'Bring his majesty a strong coffee with a drop of whisky in. And some good bread and cheese for his stomach. I swear, that made my day."

Suddenly, the elf drinking in the other table sits up and sobers things up quickly. Caleban had seen him in town. Something odd about him. Some tale that needed telling. Finishing his tea and breakfast, Caleban eyes the man and puts the spent cigar down.

'You will need more than strength, I reckon. You will need fast hands for bowstrings, good eyes for the trails and at least a couple of clear heads. But I intend to hunt them myself. I am Caleban, by the way.

And this is Eirik. If I know him a bit, he will probably be joining us. What do you say, Eirik?"