1. - Top - End - #809
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

[Shag Estate - Balboa's Office]

The spark in Snow's eyes lit into a blazing inferno, and Copper wisely scooted his seat back from her. "What don't we have here that could keep me busy? Even in the safest estimates, we'll be putting all the so-called 'experts' on magical diseases out of business before they know what hit them. Even modular plagues won't stand a chance against us. Take it a little further, and we're making viruses - tailor-made for the individual - to cure them of any and all physical shortcomings. Regrown limbs, restored organs, all without any regard to per-existing treatments. One more step, and the pony becomes clay in our hooves. Earth ponies with the bucking legs of a champion, entire flights of pegasi with wingpower to rival the 'Bolts, and unicorns with the mental focus of Starswirl. Race changes, and even race modifications could be like changing clothes."

Snow Angel took to hovering, her wings flapping mad with excitement and passion. "And that's only the steps we can see! We open this door, we make these breakthroughs, and the future of ponykind becomes ours to choose. No more relying on wars or princesses or politics or accidents to shape our destinies! Each pony can decide for themselves how much of their potential to realize, without luck or fate or destiny mucking things up!"

"Snow, if I might interject, Mister Balboa may not want every pony in his household to know this information."

Snow looked around, noticing for the first time that she was nearly flying to the ceiling, and scoffed. "Bah, I wasn't being that loud."

"I could see my brandy shake every time you opened your mouth."

"Don't blame me for your unsteady hooves!"

The two devolved into their bickering, so caught up in the moment that they apparently forgot to whom they were speaking to.

[Shag Estate - Hallway]

Hay Bale, the guards, and any servants in the corridor could probably hear a female voice shouting from Balboa's office, if not necessarily what was being said.

(Before anypony says anything, I'd like to point out that this is essentially a sales pitch/dream being relayed, before any research has been done. Whether or not such things will be realized, and how? Only time will tell... )

(Also, Benson, waiting on you in the medbay)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-03-09 at 12:55 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.