1. - Top - End - #1040
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Relationship Woes and Advice 23: Answer Unclear, Try Again

Quote Originally Posted by AttilaTheGeek View Post
    So today, I met up at a mutual friend's house with a girl I hadn't seen since Calculus I. I found out she was the only person I know who can out-xkcd me. She even makes more math jokes than I do.

And she turned me down. I don't even know why.

I later said, to the mutual friend, "I feel like the Leia to her Obi-Wan. 'Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope... of getting laid."
    Well, the reason why she turned you down could be manyfold. However, I suspect that one factor would be time. You haven't seen this girl since a math class some time ago, right? So, while you seem to remember her well, she may not remember you as well as you do her. So, she may have been a little weirded out since a guy she hadn't seen for a while suddenly approaches and is like, "Hey, let's make out/other stuff".

Also, you don't seem to have included how she reacted to you. You seem to like her(because of common interests like xkcd and whatnot), but she also may not have been into you as you were into her.

May or may not be the case, but that's all I can tell from what you've provided.
    Last edited by Pyromancer999; 2013-03-10 at 06:02 AM.
    Newest Work: Pyromancer - My submission for Base Class Contest X
    Vote here.

Awesome Quotes:

Quote Originally Posted by chess435 View Post
    May Chuck Norris smile upon you.

Finall got an Extended Homebrew Signature, courtesy of Cipherthe3vil