Mad Doc Eston to Eastern Army (DESP 0)
Spoiler
Show

While your help was appreciated, I will have to decline for now. Running the administration is how I get my funding and subjects for my work. I can't just cut off like that.

The Last Legion to Eastern Army (DESP 4)
Spoiler
Show

I think you underestimate our numbers. We have plenty of men who have training in sword play to form our own legion.

[The description was fluff. They have low APR as well, and the people fear the lash that is currently on their back more than the one that is trying to move in.]

The Companions to Eastern Army (DESP 5)
Spoiler
Show

We have to keep an eye on those peeping toms. There "mission" hurts our business.

The Loyal Legion to The Silver Legion (DESP 3)
Spoiler
Show

That would depend on what your definition of "Personal" is. Can Serillia expect to be attacked, definitely. They are gathering forces for an invasion to take over the Eastern Border and Possibly Rist. We are unsure of their ultimate goal, but we feel an attack is imminant.

The 10th Legion to The Silver Legion (DESP 4)
Spoiler
Show

General Augus

Tallup is about a quarter the size of Serillia, and has roughly 1/8 the manpower. An invasion of Serillia would logically only lead to Tallup's distruction. We do not have an intelligence arm currently, but we are looking to build one with the Serillian Intelligence Network to help get the truth instead of the King's Lies.

General Nell

The Truggers to The Silver Legion (DESP 3)
Spoiler
Show

Course ya can. You da one who helped. Why don't ya come down for a hunt dis month?

Serrillian Engineering Core to The Silver Legion (DESP 3)
Spoiler
Show

Some Levies were damaged, but we held back a Sprite influtration team. We would like to try to take out the Sprites this month, but we would need some assistance from your men. Can you send aid?

The Kreen Guard to Dastinian Revolutionary Front (DESP 2)
Spoiler
Show

They were ready for war, and we know what their target was. This city belongs to Serillia.

Commander Kraak to The Semoril Family (DESP 2)
Spoiler
Show

Well, your familiy did a good job on calling our bluff. We were never hear to "help" the Mad King. His removal was just. We do have plans to help stabalize Serillia, but we cannot make a move yet. Tell me, do your loyatlies lie with Grakin or with the Harkon familiy?

Naft Importers to The New highwaymen (DESP 2)
Spoiler
Show

We are willing to host you again. Although we will like to note that our position has not improved yet.

The Naft Watch to The New highwaymen (DESP 4)
Spoiler
Show

Falcon,

Where are you wanting to meet?

~Lorenzo

GM to The Sparrow's (DESP PM)
Spoiler
Show

What kind of details are you looking for? You know quite a bit, but in general the High Loggers are a large logging company who work in Grippon Forest. They were recently attacked and had a good bit of damage done. They are a company type group, so they do not hide details like others do.

The Cult of Many has a problem with overpopulation. It's not really banditry (athough thievery does happen), just not enough farming land for all the people that live in the area.

Mad Doc Eston to The Guilds of Darkspire(DESP 0)
Spoiler
Show

I would be delighted to assist you, and perhaps we can exchange some notes. If you are willing to pay for my trip (1 WEL or RES) I will come down assist with the proceedure.