To the DRF [PM]
Spoiler
Show
The gate opens, and soldiers lining the walls stare impassionately into the middle distance. The representative is quickly lead by a tanned steward into the fortress, and brought into the keep, where he is received by Ælle.

The foreigner is oddly pale, with flaxen hair and a long mail hauberk, reaching to his knees. To his belt is strapped a fearsome longsword, and by his chair, one of the strange weapons the Varrim Guard favour. As the representative enters the hall, the crackle of gunfire is heard as the Guardsmen drill with their weapons.

Ælle looks up the DRF man enters. "You represent the 'revolutionaries'? Good."

"I know of your groups sympathies, Serillia is collapsing, that much is clear, but I do not think Daistin is a better fate. I shall make this offer only once."

"I want to make an independent nation, carved out of the remnants of this corrupt and dying empire. First Kreen, then the Western Border and parts of the Hillfold and Golden Coast. "

"Perhaps even Daistin shall bend the knee, in time. I offer your revolutonary group a chance to throw off your shackles, if so choose.
"