The sergeant notes your arrival before answering your questions. "Glad to have some of Signal's champions show up to help, this is beyond us. As far as I can tell, we're under attack by some sort of metahuman, and he brought an army. I don't know much details beside this goons are well trained and well armed.
as to that... bubble thing, we know it's possible to enter it, but every officer who's tried to pass through has vanished.
What confuses me most is that the attackers made it clear they have hostages, but have yet to make any demands or the like.
so far there have been two rush attempts by the criminal forces to break this barricade, but they've felt almost half-hearted. As for us, we've been holding our position waiting for any hostage demands for the captured bank staff"

Wraith attunes his eyes to the orb of blackness. within he can make out a number of moving figures, dressed simmilarly to the thugs, as well as a number of police officers kneeling on the ground. The door to the vault is wide open. before your eyes, one of the thugs, carrying a sack of stolen money, vanishes in a puff of smoke. You can't see any of the bank staff, only men in uniform of one sort or another.
for the layout of the building, he can make out the wide front entrance and a glass window to the side. he can also see a smaller window on the second floor.