11: Hinjo - 11 - 25.00%
Shojo - 33 - 75.00%

Ancient Black Dragon - 17 - 39.53%
23: Blackwing - 26 - 60.47%

Zit-Faced Goblin - 15 - 44.12%
Geoff - 19 - 55.88%

Yukyuk - 9 - 27.27%
8: Empress of Blood - 24 - 72.73%

I agree with most of the choices this round, but I liked Zit-Faced Goblin... well, liked him more than Geoff anyway. Seriously, I don't even remember why I included the guy. Now I have to find some other time he's said a noteworthy sentence in the comic.

FCT
Spoiler
Show
5: Vaarsuvius (29) d. Skullsy (3)
Soon Kim (24) d. Death Knight (9)
Therkla (23) d. Yokyok (10)
20: O-Chul (31) d. Julia Greenhilt (2)

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch."
5: Vaarsuvius
VS
Soon Kim
"Perhaps if you had more time... but then again, perhaps not. Redemption is a rare and special thing, after all. It is not for everyone."

"No thanks then... I'll take my chances that the Afterlife... won't have any punishment worse... than not being with you."
Therkla
VS
20: O-Chul
"Without your cowardly actions, I could not have gone where I needed to be, difficult though it was. However, should I learn of you treating any other person in this manner, I will gut you with my hands."

LC
"Look on the bright side: You're mindless, good at hitting things, and you do what a wizard tells you to do. You're finally the perfect fighter!"
2: Eugene Greenhilt
VS
Samantha's Dad
"I would brag that I would allow any bandit that defeated me in solo combat to claim leadership of the camp. It seemed fair, you know? Imagine my embarrassment when my teenaged daughter whips my ass in front of the entire clan."

"Choose your doom, then, chicken-mage: Original Recipe, or Extra Crispy?"
Death Knight
VS
Evisceratus
"It's about time someone brought you to justice for your vile behavior."