View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] Home 13: Insert Silly Title Here

1. - Top - End - #1351
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 13: Insert Silly Title Here

[Arthur's Apartment]

"I'm sure she's heard of it. She, uh...didn't exactly go with science for her first career choice. Not sure what she's doing, these days. We need to catch up. She's been gone a while, and I've been...doing other things." Like selling guns to criminals!

With that, Arthur falls silent and looks at the ceiling for a bit. "Listen, Willow, we've established we love each-other. A lot. But that means different things to different people. A good gauge for that is how far you're willing to go on behalf of the people you care about, and what you're willing to do for them."

Looking to Willow again, he takes her by the hand and squeezes it. "You've proven how far you're willing to go already. It's pretty damn far, and I appreciate that more than you can imagine." It really doesn't go much farther than shooting people. "So, I need to ask a question. How often are you willing to go that same distance for me? What would you do on my behalf if I asked?"

D'aww. It's adorable, in an awkward, possibly-interrogative way.

If it's not outright creepy, at least.
    Last edited by blackouttwo; 2013-03-13 at 01:14 PM.
    Vespe Ratavo slowly destroys the GRIMDARKNESS of Warhammer 40K

Spoiler
    Show
    Originally Said by Vespe Ratavo

Stealing romance novels from the tech-priests...we've seriously hit a new low...
    Destro says:
    Ok, it's allowed this once, but only because it gives Vespe the chance to crack awesome jokes

Vespe says:
    That could really be used to justify anything...

Destro says:
    You may NOT have a Titan

Let's Play Space Empires V