1. - Top - End - #428
    Ogre in the Playground

NinjaGirl

Default Re: MitD VI: The Undiscovered Creature (Please Read the First Post)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c View Post
    Sorry, no, nothing like that. His box is in a low cart, having been left there by RC when his nephew distracts him for a minute. The rocking does cause him to move the cart, but that is the result, not the cause, of the cage tip.
    Ah, darn! And I thought for sure I had something there, heh. Well then, back to the drawing board on that one.

It has been mentioned occasionally, together with shinning of his eyes as a visual psionic clue. His smell doesn't seem to be accompanied by any obvious psionic power, though.

Grey Wolf
    The only thing I could think of would be him moving objects, but that falls prey to the "if he can move objects without touching them, why did he tip the cage?" question.

On the subject of psionics, I decided to go through and make a list of psionic abilities that could explain the escape:

Bend reality

Dream Travel. Though MitD was asleep when O-Chul and V escaped, this one is a pretty big stretch, and is only included for the sake of completeness.

Reality Revision

Teleport, Psionic

Teleport, Psionic Greater

Teleportation Circle can explicitly transfer others, but it has a 10-minute manifestation time and requires the caster to draw a circle, so no go.

Also of note is that there is a psionic Stomp ability, but it doesn't really have appropriate effects for the earthquake.
    Last edited by DaggerPen; 2013-03-14 at 07:43 PM.