Quote Originally Posted by Devils_Advocate View Post
A bit vague for my tastes. What constitutes a "creature" for the purposes of this system, and what does it mean for something to "exist"? Do noncreatures and nonexistent things lack alignment altogether, or do they have a different alignment? Regardless, if existent noncreatures aren't classified under Existence in this system, then the Existence alignment seems misleadingly named at best! Unless you're arguing that only creatures exist, of course.
The defining feature which distinguishes creatures from objects is that they have a Wisdom score. In other words, a creature Exists if and only if its Wisdom Score Exists. An object without a Wisdom score can exist, but it cannot Exist. So if you use Smite existence on a door, you deal extra damage, but if you use Smite Existence on a door, you deal no damage.

I'd like to put in a friendly request to not use PEACH on jokes.
I'm curious as to why
In any case, SMITE EXISTENCE!

Actually, I think this alignment system needs a second axis. In addition to Existence v.s Nonexistence, how about you can be either Pretzel or NonPancake. However, NonPretzel and Pancake are forbidden.