Quote Originally Posted by tuggyne View Post
The funny thing, of course, is that I didn't actually state that you can now qualify for any class, feat, variant, or whatever that previously required a particular alignment; Paladin of Justice requires LG, and if you happen to only be Existing, well, that's not LG, now is it? (Bard or Barbarian, which merely require that you not be Lawful, are obviously unaffected.)

In other words, you're making up one part of the rules you'd (probably) need to have, were you to actually use this atrocity in a game, but leaving out an even more obvious and equally necessary part, in order to say "this is teh borkens!" That's invalid.

However, since I am actually in favor of being able to use jokes without everything coming crashing down, I've made the necessary changes; you can now in fact qualify for Monk, Paladin, etc, but there are no variants anymore.

Whee, my satirical homebrew is now less broken than the actual game. This is probably not actually true.
Ah, that is true. You didn't specify, so I simply made an assumption on that, mostly going off of the mention that alignment is not meant to restrict. Now, my point isn't that it was broken, though it was a response to someone's statement that it was. The combo is something I can pull off regardless. I just need Boneknight 1 in the mix for it for paladin conversion. In which case I can only get up to x9 Cha mod to saves, oh woe is me. Anyways, now that you've removed variants, thats one less type of abuse that can be used.