Mortal World
(Classroom)

Kenzan scowls. He had thought that the teacher would know more about this sort of thing. Guess he was wrong. "Well there has to be someone, somewhere who knows about this sort of thing. Someone else who can actually see these things and has done a bit more homework." Another idea pops into Kenzan's head. "Why don't you try talking to your sword or whatever? Shouldn't it know more?"

Soul Society
(Combat Division Unseated Quarters)

It doesn't take long for Kiba to find Nicole. Cleaning herself up won't hide her scent from Kiba's nose. "New girl!" he growls, as usual. "The SSI is looking for you. You aren't required to go or anything, nor are you forbidden from going to see them. But if some lab coat comes around harassing you, you just let me or one of the officers know and we'll take care of it. That all clear?"

(Outside Combat Division Grounds)

"Yes, sir! I just need your signature on some of these!" Now that Yumiko actually has the papers in a somewhat presentable order, she attempts to hand over the necessary papers. "Er, sorry about that sir." she meekly apologizes about the whole hiding in the bushes thing. "Everyone there just really creeps me out. Especially that wolf-guy who's in charge." For some reason it doesn't occur to her that she's probably slipped into a tone unbefitting when speaking to a Captain.

Hueco Mundo
(The Arena)

The birds reform into a solid mass that slowly becomes Karasu again, though a significant chunk of his "feathers" are missing from his wings. The crow arrancar now has a new opponent. He nosedives towards Azmus, scythe primed to strike.