1. - Top - End - #222
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Default Re: [BiTPR2] Bleach in The Playground: Renewed Revolution Thread I

Mortal World
    At a certain part of town

Sazaki Miko has wandered into a bad part of town. She can tell because one of the idiot bullies has her cornered in an alleyway. Or so he thinks. "Wa's a cute lil' girl like yu doin' here, nee-chan?" Does he think he's being cute? Intimidating? By all accounts Miko should be scared. She's just a small little girl and this man could do all sorts of things to her.

"Is it time yet? Is it time yet?" the little voice only she can see inside her squeak, only audible to her. Miko shakes her head.

"Wa's dat? Joo makin' no sense. No sense at all." The thug flips out a small blade. "I guess das okay, do. Joo hand over all yo cash an' joo c'n walk away. Don' worry, I ain' one o'dose pervs who does creepy t'ings to lil' girls."

"Is it time yet? Is it time yet?"

Miko shakes her head again. The thug is getting fed up. "Now don't joo be sassing me, girl. I will cut joo if joo don't do what I say!" The thug lifts the girl by her collar and shoves her against the alley wall.

"Is it time yet?"

Miko smiles. "Feeding time."

"Wa-" The thug is suddenly cut off as he's lifted by a set of powerful jaws erupting from the "innocent" girl's stomach.

Anyone nearby may hear the scream of a grown man quickly cut short and silenced. Most would ignore such a thing. Anyone who could sense the presence of hollows would notice the sudden emergence of a minor hollow in the vicinity.

Spoiler
    Show
    Say a certain rouge shinigami outside a cafe, for example.

Soul Society
    (Outside Combat Division Grounds)

"Y-yes, sir!" Yumiko puts the papers in order and starts to run off. It must seem like such a slow and inefficient method of movement to anyone capable of Shunpo. Especially when she trips and falls flat on her face. The papers in her hand remain intact as she hangs them above her, protecting the papers above herself.

Poor girl. She'll probably be fine though.
    Last edited by DiscipleofBob; 2013-03-20 at 06:20 PM.