1. - Top - End - #1319
    Firbolg in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: World of Tanks II: Fighting, Bragging, Raging Edition - All aboard the Lemming Tr

Quote Originally Posted by Eldariel View Post
    I don't mind T-28; it still has amazing gun, it's fast and maneuverable. Sure, it's a fairly easy target with lots of weak spots but for Tier IV, it's one of the most dangerous enemies when playing higher tier (since it has a gun with actual penetration) and it has the one defense that doesn't improve with tiers; mobility.

Compared to the likes of M3 Lee, B1, AMX 40, A-20, Pz38na, PzIII, Valentine, M5A1 Stuart, Covenanter or Somua, it's a wonderful vehicle. It's no Matilda or SU-85B to be sure but on the Tier Of Fail, it's certainly on the winning side.
    I will hear no bad words about the M3 Lee. After 179 battles (I unlocked the M7 Priest with it) I had a 60% WR and 1.44 kills/battle, a Dumitru's Medal, two Pascucci's Medals, three Top Guns, and a max kills of 8.

Also, to have "weak spots" you need to have some armour first, which the T-28 doesn't have. It is deceptively speedy for its size though.
    Last edited by GloatingSwine; 2013-03-21 at 01:47 PM.