Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
Spoiler
Show
[Hueco Mundo]
Wilderness

"Fair enough."

The shockwave doesn't feel like much through his insensitive shell, but Mikael has to turn his face away from the explosion to avoid sand getting into his eyes - he can't close them. "Are you sure that is enough to take them down?", he asks as he straightens up. While the blast is immense, he just survived several that were almost as bad. Then, it hits him, and he glances at the elephantine hollow. "They must be much weaker than they look." They are born of humans, maybe he overestimated them?

Wait, what is he saying? These are hungry ghosts of the dead, capable of crossing boundaries between Earth and the afterlife, and he's thinking them as "weaker"? Compared to who? What? Feeling faint, Mikael slumps and sits down on the ground, grasping his head with his hands. "... I think that's it for questions for now. I think I need to rest and clear my head before I can absorb any more information. Where is the realm you spoke of? Can you take me there?"
Hueco Mundo
Wilderness

Jehoel raises an eyebrow at Mikael's comment on strength, but lets him finish before responding.

"There would be no place for you in Las Noches. If I take you there, it could mean the end of your life. There is another place I could take you, however, one that would be safe. The choice is yours."