The blinded kobolds and the thrice-cursed dragonborn hear some light chainmail clinking up to them in a run.

"Watch out! Excuse me, sorry..."

The crystal in Petra's headdress lights up with a pinkish hue, and her voice contorts to accommodate the Draconic words as she pushes her way between Infernion and his current sparring partner. She's sure being strangely polite about it.

Once across the wall of fighters, she extends a hand towards Virgil in blessing.

Spoiler
Show
She had to run, so she's granting combat advantage for the opportunity attacks from K2 and DB2 as she moves through Infernion's space... that is, if they take them. She doesn't really seem to consider herself their enemy, but the way she tries to vouch for them depends on how those attacks work out. Maybe I should roll bluff or something?

Remember that DB2's extra -6 is still in place for the opportunity attack, and I think they're both still blinded because I didn't rearrange the initiative on purpose. The -6 won't be there for Mai's attack, so it works out about the same, probably.

Regardless, healing word is happening for a bloodied Virgil. He gets to spend a healing surge and get another (5d6+10)[30] on top of it. That, and a +5 bonus to all defenses until Petra's next turn is over.