So, update, I'm at 84% Map completion. I have caledon forest for fighting zones left, and then the 3 cities left, plus rata sum, then I have to finally start working on the WvW areas(bleck).

Got my weaponsmithing up to 366 now. Not to shabby at all, but it'll be a little while until I can take it to 400, as I don't want to spend anymore money atm on it. Still, never can tell, I might just break down and speed it to 400 in the next few days, then start up my next craft(probably jeweler).

Still having a good deal of fun in the game, the low level zones I'm doing now are actually kind of fun, lot of weird little things in them(especially metrica province, that whole area was nothing but quirkiness, lol). One of these days I need to find a group to do Fractals with, I'm highly curious as to what they are like!

So, who is wondering what exactly they are going to do for Easter? It seems pretty logical that they'll have an Easter event, I'm just wondering what! They are being very tight-lipped about the upcoming patch right now, and that is probably the reason.