View Single Post

Thread: Guild Wars 2!

1. - Top - End - #1134
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Guild Wars 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    Still having a good deal of fun in the game, the low level zones I'm doing now are actually kind of fun, lot of weird little things in them(especially metrica province, that whole area was nothing but quirkiness, lol). One of these days I need to find a group to do Fractals with, I'm highly curious as to what they are like!
    Metrica is especially amusing if you compare dialogue that you get when you are an Asura compared to when you are a different race. Asura get things like "reverse the flux capacitor" at the first heart for example while others get "fiddle with the red wire" or "hit it in frustration".

The Raven riddle event in Wayfarer Hill is also something I quite like.

Fractals are really fun. A few of them can be a bit frustrating but most of them are very enjoyable. I play Fractals with a few people on a regular basis, you're always free to join in but I think you're on a US server? And I believe you can't guest between regions (since we are in the EU).

-----

My own progress: I'm saving up Karma for the Exotic Karma armor that you can buy in Cursed Shore. Have also been leveling up an Asura Ranger with a friend and am level 43 with her now. I started with a Ranger when the game first came out but got burned out on the Profession pretty quickly but checking it out again has made me appreciate it a ton more.

I'm also considering farming up materials for this.
    Last edited by Astrella; 2013-03-23 at 07:21 AM.
    I make avatars. Sometimes.
    Spoiler
    Show