Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
She sighs. "Fine, for what I've just gone through. I'm not sure to be angry, or... accursed Corrupter! Can nothing be simple with it?"

She looks down at herself. "What am I even supposed to be?"
[Hadlin's Room]

Hadlin quirks an eyebrow, "You looked like a beetle a moment ago, so, a beetle spirit? Hopefully having an anchor should let you... become something else." He moves some white hair out of his eyes, "You alright?"
Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
[Terry's Apartment]

Lucy listens, not looking plussed at all. Or nonplussed. Or anything but concerned, and she reaches to put a hand on Terry's as she looks into her eyes. "I know, and...your body is smokin', but your heart is what I like the most about you. You're a good and happy and fun person. I want you to have the body you're comfortable with the most, and that's what will make me happy." She pauses, then giggles. "Besides, you've got the thing here to change back if you ever wanted to have fun for a night, right?" she adds, winking.
[Terry's Apartment]

Terry nods, "Yeah, of course. I think I'll stay as a girl for now, just not so curvy; pink hair and rainbow lips doesn't lend well to a guy, and I'm a bit wary of drinking one of those gender change potions."