Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
Jace's Place

"The whole point was giving you the means to do so. And it seems you already do. But you don't necessarily have to destroy things. Like I said, there is more than one entity in you. If you can learn to feel them as well I'm sure you can do things besides spontaneous destruction. And admittedly, all my important stuff is locked away, so don't feel too bad if you smash something. Although please avoid the kitchen stuff if you can, since I do actually use those."
To Dante, it sounds like permission to practice right here and now. Even if he doesn't think it's a good idea. Sighing, Dante closes his eyes and tries to feel the presence inside him, not exactly sure how to do it. Unless Jace stops him or gives him further instruction, he tries to focus on whatever was causing the pain instead of suppressing it.

The burning aura starts to surge forward. The symbol on the board starts to glow a bright red. Heat visibly radiates from Dante.

Besides the pain Dante feels something else. Something powerful. Something primal.

Rage.