Usabhar is at a loss for words at this time. The council has stated him as the highest authority in Sargti and given their reasons for him to rightfully be in that role. The facts are there; he is the wisest and the strongest of his kind, formed from the peoples' wills and revered by all. It is his place to rule his kingdom, both in the halls of the senate and on the battlefield. Even now, it comes off as a bit odd to him. Their decision and opinions have been made however and the paragon will respect that.

Usabhar speaks up, firstly to the senate in regards to their decision with respect and glory. "Then that is what it shall be then. I will stay to follow the pure and righteous path that has brought us all to our successes, and my words shall be law. However, I ask the opinions of the rest of the senate when applicable, so that I know that my kind also get a chance to speak their opinion." So long that other dwarves may speak, state opinions and suggestions so that they are not drowned out by the paragon's words, then Usabhar will be satisfied.

Next he looks to Rahja and Celestica, finally going to give them his verdict. "And so for now, I ask that Rahja may help transport some of our troops to the Azer for the time being until the Azer will be self-sufficient against the next attack from the skies. And I also request a simple method of communication that the Azer can send me for when the skies strike, so I may help." He eyes Rahja carefully, as if stating his confidence in his role as the leader of Sargti. "Will this be good for you Rahja? I believe that, until I know Haven better, that Sargti keeps itself from the ideas of magic and it's use, preferring to stick with our culture and traditions for the most part."

Nasiri doesn't state anything in response to Korshim's attempt to explain the use of magical devices to her. It was clear that someone like her is out of the league that Korshim needs for trinkets. She can't find any words to add to it, instead posing a bored and almost embarrassed expression that indicated she didn't want to speak up about it anymore.

So instead she dances in the air happily when Korshim lets her ask about the High Lord. "Well, that's good to hear. I won't try to pry on his personal opinions too much but I would like to ask, why are we not allowed to call him by his real name? Is it an embarrassing name or does he simply prefer a title out of the feeling of supremacy. Oh, or even paranoia! I can bet that some people don't want their names known and spread in case he or she has many opponents. I mean my lord cares not what he is called at all; can't the High Lord be that relaxed as well?"

She pauses, thinks, and then stops flying around and looks at Korshim once more. She states in a carefree way. "Actually, forget the comparison. Usabhar can never relax."