Dear Mammon, I just wanted to thank you for this rebuild. One of the things that seems to have come up is the use of Hellfire Warlock and the concerns over it really cranking this rewrite (which I love with every fiber of my being) into the stratosphere.

Just a note that Hellfire Warlock expressly forbids the advancement of levels and class abilities in the warlock class that are not "invocations known" and "Eldritch Blast" damage.

As sweet as this rewrite you have to realize that you're going o be giving up three levels and your heritage capstone to get an additional +6d6 per blast. This includes the final "Eldritch Volley" shot you get.

So, provided you're not running something totally stupid like HB + Eldritch Glaive, you are losing some serious firepower.

Warlock 16/Binder1/HW3: Lvl 20 = 16d6 per shot if you're willing to soak the CON, let's assume that we get two (from the Volley ability) of those shots for 32d6 in a round with 2 CON damage.

Warlock 20: 10d6 per shot, No CON soak, and three shots for 30d6 in a round. Now ... Assuming you can beat the SR of a CR20 critter .... That's still only 105 damage. (My level 12 Swordsage can beat that on a lucky Greater Insightful Strike roll)

I really love this idea and build because I always hated how ... underpowered the WotC Warlock seemed, despite how awesome the concept was.

Hope To see you complete this:

Also what's the reason for italicized Heritage abilities vs the bolded ones?