[Mortal World]
Higure's Classroom

"Sawada-san" he corrects, glancing about the assembled room before motioning to Kenzen. "That young man asked if there were any way to track other hollows or find people who can help. Perhaps I can help." He shrugs, taking a seat nonchalantly before producing a long pipe to puff on. "On both counts in fact. I can help you track down hollows and sense when they're coming...and I can help you find people who know the answers you're all looking for. I suppose I've already done the latter. I'm right here." He extends his hands with a bit of a bow, breathing out a cloud of thick smoke with a sigh. "Yasunobu Sawada. Pleased to meet you.

[Soul Society]
S.S.I

The S.S.I is a flurry of motion, people running to and fro with the smells of meats and baked goods filling the air. Bars line the street though mostly seem empty so early in the afternoon. Nicole isn't left alone long, a looming red Oni approaching almost from thin air. "The Grand Sorcerer has been waiting for you. This way." The looming mythical creature leads the Shinigami to the foot of a looming tower, Sawada sitting out front with a pot of tea and table already set. He simply motions for the unseated shinigami to sit, remaining silent.