The Recyclers

House Morn
Spoiler
Show
I must admit, I too am curious to hear from the Guilds. I spent much of this past month working with Elo, and I feel I know him fairly well now. That new arm of his, though... it's changed him. I'm not sure how it will affect his decision-making, but I am somewhat concerned that he has already met the fate of Doc Eston's infamous other patients. Some of the guilds do not respect the Recyclers, but Elo and the Guild of Enlightenment have always been steadfast allies to our cause. If his judgment is jeopardized... well, I would hate to see the good people of Darkspire suffer in the Guilds' districts.

To the Semoril Family
Spoiler
Show
Greetings from the west. The Recyclers have heard some news from the eastern lands that troubles us. The Hegemony is crumbling, and now this Lorenzo figure is slinging mud at the New Highwaymen... there is turmoil, and it affects a matter very close to our interests. As an attendee of House Morn's recent gathering of powers, I feel we are united enough - at least superficially - that I would greatly value your insight in the situation there. If one of the esteemed heads of the house is available this month, I would like to request a personal audience to speak about some plans regarding Frostfort.

Please let me know if you can find time to discuss these deliberations with a potential ally.

Simon Braun