Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
It was previously mentioned they was in the elevator, so hopefully Fox didn't get transported out :P Anyways, Fox rolled his eyes and shook his head as if to shake this situation out of his mind.

"Anyways, I was able to meet up with my contacts, bad news, that crazy mare turned out to be one of the Cult of the Eclipse. Apparently they have themselves a small stylized eclipse tattoo on their body, usually out of sight to indicate them a member of that cult. Good news, well she's being detained."
Fox shrugged at the last bit considering there could be better news, but alas.
"Anyways, we're going to be going to the Dockafeller Center, where the gala is to be held today, security is going to be tighter. Lone Star, we're going to have you stick with me and Icy where you're still going to play the role of our butler. Change of plan from the whole pretending to be the help. Turns out there was a last minute security measure, all the staff have these new high tech IDs with an information strip regularly scanned by the guards, hence the whole security even tighter bit."

"But at least we know what to look for, eclipse tattoos, that's the silver lining here."
"Huh, the Dockafeller Centre?" Esmeralda repeated. "Why does it sound more and more like a trap?" She shook her head. "Don't know why Icy even went along with this hair-brained idea. So, what do we do once we get there, lover boy?"