Quote Originally Posted by CosmicOccurence View Post
The apartment is relatively plain without much in it. You quickly found some obvious belongings strewn about the room and were about finished searching when you felt an odd lump in his mattress. After some jostling, you manage to get a wooden box to come out of the bed. It was locked, but it seemed like the key would be small and silver.

Spoiler
Show
Loot from the room (and the cleaver)

Cleaver: lv 5, melee range.
75 Shekels
2 Enriched Waters
Oran Berry
The Box
Janan stores the loot in his satchel. He can open the box later, key or no key. Patience had watched Janan pacing the room during his search, his aura becoming a deep, murky orange. After finding the box, Janan sighs. He walks back over to the man and the cleaver.

Fury had taken a spot on the man's stomach, staring unblinkingly at the man. Get up Fury. I have to do.... something. The little dragon looked up at him, wisp of flame escaping his lips before moving, never breaking eye contact with Janan.

Are you sure Janan? Is this absolutely necessary. Yes! No! I don' know.... Janan closes and opens his fist, as he fights with himself. Survive or stick to your old principles. I have too Patience. I'm different now. The old me.... he's dead. He died a long time ago, and I just refused to let him go.

Janan hefted the cleaver. Patience wordlessly moved the man's body so Janan had a clear shot at the neck. He hefted the cleaver high, his palms sweaty and his cheeks puffy. With a feral yell he slams the cleaver into the man's tender flesh, tearing through it like butter. Blood spurted all over the floor, the nearby wall, and the three as they stood over the man.

The cleaver clatters to the floor and Janan on his knees a moment after. Blood slowly dripped off his chin and his fingers. Fury laps up the blood dripping off his own face as if it was normal, while Patience went over to the bed, wiping himself off with the blanket there. Bringing the blanket over to Janan. C'mon Janan. We should get moving. offering the blanket.

Janan just shook his head. He patted the man down quickly to see if there was anything on his person he could use. After that, he goes into the dresser or closet to find something to cover himself up. Once he found a suitable piece of clothing, he carefully drapes it over him, covering his blood soaked clothes. Alright. Lets get going.

Returning both mon, he heads down stairs. He stops for a moment, looking at the lower floor with glazed eyes, not really taking in anything. Something warm touched his hand. Looking down, he sees a fresh drop of blood. Looking up, another drop falls into his now open palm. He waited just long enough for one more drop, before heading out the door, back towards the Hand's hideout.