Quote Originally Posted by CosmicOccurence View Post
Jonathan sits in a comfortable armchair and brushes his dark bangs out his face. Call me Jonathan please. I hate it when people call me king if I'm not doing something official. And while I expect obidience, you aren't my slave. If you have something to say then spit it out.

Anyways, where have you been? Yesterday and today they gave me one of the squires. Is it some secret ranger buisness that you can't tell me about?
He says with a wink. I know Halt has his little projects. It's alright if he's told you not to tell me. I trust my spymaster to let me know when its truly important.
"Of course your maje---err Jonathan." Ovelia says fidgeting. She didn't feel worthy to be able to speak to the King with just his name. "I wouldn't keep anything from you. The Rangers are here to serve you. There were some attacks on a village by a monster, they sent me to deal with the monster. It was a strange shapeshifting creature that was all black and feral." Ovelia explains, "It was believed to possibly be a ditto, but they aren't sure why it was black. I brought the remains back so we could find out why and prevent anything like that from happening again."

Ovelia pauses for a moment, "Sir...I'm worried about this ball." She says. She knew it wasn't her place, but he'd given her permission to speak. "From what I've read of the Empire this seems like the perfect time for them to try something. I'll have Sir Hector out to sense auras, but please be extra careful of foods you eat or drink or people that come near you. I'll do my best to keep you safe, but...yeah, I just wanted to add that."