Dropping his voice to a harsh whisper, Nikolas points Loki toward the corridor straight ahead of them. "Loki, Quinn and I going to be moving through the caverns in search of the...bad guys, okay? What I want you to do is to keep yourself hidden while we run in to rescue somebody. Keep yourself hidden and 'play games' with them the way you used to do with me. Remember how we met at the mansion? I need you to do the same to them. I know it's a lot to ask from you, especially since it's so dangerous but we have important work to do here so I know you won't let me down."

Cracking a small smile, he holds out his hand to rub at Loki's head, hoping that the gas Pokemon keeps his form stable long enough to rub at the Gastly's 'skull.' "You like having 'fun' right? Because these guys? They definitely deserve it."

Spoiler
Show
Gastly have Invisibility as well as the Phasing capability. I'm basically giving him free reign in the fights ahead to lay down some mischief with moves Hypnosis or Will-O-Wisp and then backing out while we mop up. Do I still need to command Loki for this or can it be expected that he knows exactly what to do?