Quote Originally Posted by Bad Situation View Post
Nikolas can only shudder when he hears the laughter echo through the caverns. He knew was the one who asked Loki to do it, but did the ghost Pokemon really have to be so good at it. Snapping himself out of his reverie in time for the thumping body, Nikolas turns to Quinn and points head while harshly whispering. "C'mon, lets go!"

Nodding at Orobas, Nikolas quickly picks up a rock on his way in, ready to throw it in case of danger.
You and Quinn run into the next room and see Nia trying to wake her friend, to no avail. "Very funny Lenny, now get up before I slap you silly." She hears you walk in and starts saying, "Help me wake this idiot--"

Then she sees you're not Ostra and instantly stands up, assuming a battle stance. Looks like she's trained in Martial Arts. "Rangers? I didn't think you resorted to this kind of trickery with ghosts and ****."

Quinn doesn't take the bait, instead saying, "Look, Nia is it? We know you have a little girl's father somewhere in this cave, we just came to retrieve him..."

"Fat chance, Ranger scum!" She throws out her first Pokemon, a medium sized blue humanoid which immediately flexes its muscles upon release.

"The hard way it is, then." Quinn gestures for her Lampent to engage the Machoke.

Spoiler
Show
You're up!